Makita’s 10” Contractor Table Saw with Portable Stand is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the jobsite. The 2705X1 combines a range of convenience and ease-of-use features with large capacity and 15 AMP power, making it a true best-in-class table saw for a range of professional applications. The portable stand is jobsite tough for easy transport.
The 2705X1 is powered by a 15 AMP motor that delivers 4,800 RPM with an electric brake for maximum productivity. The large cutting capacity (3-5/8” at 90° and 2-1/2” at 45°) can rip 4X the material in one pass, and can use up to a 13/16” dado blade. The 2705X1 also features a tool-less modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. The two on-board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader allow for through cuts. In addition, the riving knife/spreader adjusts to three different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts – and it adjusts without removing the throat plate.
The precision machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. The right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4'x8' sheets of plywood. Precision adjustment features include a 3/8” x 3/4” T-slot miter gauge with grooves that securely support cutting material for wide crosscutting jobs. The rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat table top for more precise adjustments.
Convenience features include a large on and off switch, and easy to read scale for fast adjustments. The saw has complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including the saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard and dado blade.
The 2705X1 includes a durable and portable stand with heavy duty wheels and powder coated finish for extended durability. The spring loaded system is easy to adjust and fold for storage.
The 2705X1 is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the job site. The 2705X1 is engineered for remodelers, furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” contractor table saw for the jobsite or on the benchtop.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM for improved performance
- Large cutting capacity (3-9/16" at 90° and 2-1/2" at 45°); rips 4x material in one pass
- Large 25" ripping capacity for cutting plywood/sheet material
- Easy to read scale with magnifying glass for increased accuracy
- Smooth action rip fence slides easily across the table for fast adjustments
- "Tool-less" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy "tool-less" installation or removal
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Guard design allows operator to view the blade as it contacts the material
- Aluminum die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Large on/off switch for operator convenience
- Easy to read scale for faster bevel adjustments
- Complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, blade guard and dado blade
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T-formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Saw blade enclosed underneath the table to protect the blade during transport
- Dead-on cam-locking rip fence and bevel locking handle for fast and easy adjustments
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for more efficient and smoother adjustment of the blade depth
- Accepts up to a 6" x 13/16" dado blade
- 5-Position height adjustment for increased comfort
- Spring loaded mechanism for quick and easy set up
- Solid rubberized non-flat wheels for easier job site portability
- Large rubberized handle for easier job site mobility
- Powder coated finished for extended durability
- Portable design for fast storage
- Blade Diameter : 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 3-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 2-1/2"
- No Load Speed : 4,800 RPM
- AMPS: 15
- Table Size (WxL): 24-5/8" x 22-1/4"
- Net Weight: 114.7 lbs.
- Adjustable table: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Stand included: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 171 lbs.
- UPC Code: 088381-603041
- (1) A-94948 10” 32T Carbide-Tipped Table Saw Blade
- (1) 122740-1 Rip Fence
- (1) 122838-4 Miter Gauge
- (1) 416772-1 Push Stick
- (1) 781038-1 Spanner Wrench
- (1) 782024-5 Wrench
- (1) 783203-8 Hex Wrench
- (1) 194093-8 Portable Table Saw Stand