Makita Top Handle Jig Saw
Add to Quote
Makita Top Handle Jig Saw
Makita's Top Handle Jig Saw, Model 4350FCT, combines power and superior feel with substantially less vibration and noise for improved cutting performance. It is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class top handle jig saw.
The 4350FCT has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, powered by a Makita-built 6.3 AMP motor. The electronic variable speed control (800-2,800 SPM) is engineered to maintain consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results. The motor is dynamically balanced for 40% less tool vibration and lower noise than competitive models. The 4350FCT has a 1" length of stroke, with a wood cutting capacity of 5-5/16" at 90 degrees and a steel cutting capacity of 3/8" at 90 degrees.
- 3 Orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 AMP motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Variable speed control dial (800-2,800 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for superior results
- "Tool-less" blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Uses Tang shank blades
- 40% less tool vibration with the lowest noise level in its class
- Built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 degrees right or left and positive stop at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance
- Ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip for added comfort
- On-board hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Through-the-body dust port for use with a dust nozzle (optional accessory) and vacuum (optional accessory) provides efficient dust management
- Length of Stroke: 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (wood): 5-5/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (steel): 3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (aluminum): 25/32"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 800 - 2,800 SPM
- Blade Shank: "T" Tang
- AMPS: 6.3
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Net Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Variable speed dial: Yes
- Orbital settings: Yes
- Tool-less blade change: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- UPC Code: 088381-080576
- (2) 792529-7-1 4-1/8" 9TPI Jig Saw Blade
- (2) 792729-9-1 Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HCS, 4-1/8" x 9 TPI
- (2) 792473-8-1 Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HSS, 3" x 24 TPI
- (1) 415524-7 Anti-Splintering Insert
- (1) 417852-6 Cover Plate
- (1) 783202-0 Hex Wrench
- (1) 824809-4 Tool Case