The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11Z, tool only, battery sold separately) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XDT11Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 2.8 pounds (with battery, sold separately), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger not included)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger not included)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger not included)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XDT04Z
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless